Pleasant Family Dentistry is excited to offer its patients’ the latest in cosmetic dentistry to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. We are a certified Botox® and JUVADERM ™ provider.
What is Botox?
Botox is an injected FDA-approved therapy that limits muscle contraction and movement. It is a neurotoxin that blocks the reception of the nerve impulses and relaxes the muscles known to create facial wrinkles or headaches. Therefore, Botox® is a popular therapeutic and esthetic solution for wrinkles. Our dentists have training using Botox and are always continuing their education in the oral and facial structures.
Why have a dentist administer your Botox® or Dermal Filler?
Dentists are the real facial specialists. They undergo years of intensive training and have an intimate understanding of the anatomy of oral and facial structures, making them an excellent choice for providing facial cosmetic procedures such as Botox or fillers.
What to expect with Botox®?
We strive to make you as comfortable as possible with your Botox® treatment. Each individual has a unique facial structure as well as unique goals with their desired treatment. We administer Botox by the unit based on the patients’ need.
- It can take up to 2 weeks after treatment to notice the full effect
- Botox® can last anywhere from 3-6 months depending on facial muscles and dosage
What are Dermal Fillers/ Juvaderm™?
Dermal fillers/ Juvaderm™ are minimally-invasive injectable cosmetic solutions that offer an alternative to cosmetic surgery. It is a smooth, crystal-clear gel that is injected to add volume to a particular are of the face. You will enjoy natural-looking results with minimal discomfort and downtime.
What to expect with Dermal Fillers/ Juvaderm™?
Juavaderm™ can take up to two weeks to reach maximum results and typically lasts up to year after treatment. It can be used in conjunction with Botox® for a more dramatic result.
5 Reasons Why Your Dentist Should Be Administering your Botox
- Dentists are the real facial specialists. They undergo years of intensive training and have an intimate understanding of the anatomy of oral and facial structures, making them an excellent choice for providing facial cosmetic procedures such as Botox or fillers.
- Our dentists have training using Botox and are always continuing their education in the oral and facial structures.
- Dentists not only can relieve pain from a tooth ache but can also relieve pain with Botox by disabling the contraction of muscles that may have previously been tense.
- Dentists have the upper hand in the art of precision.
- Dentists are able to use Botox to help patients who are having trouble adjusting to new dentures, lip augmentations, and other dental concerns.
1204 Two Island Court, Mt. Pleasant,
Front Desk 843.881.8881
Toll Free 888.491.8995
New Patients 843.881.2709